Thai Spicy Peanut Stir Fry with hemp seeds
(serves 2-4 depending on appetite)
This is a very tasty hemp recipe that can be easily adjusted to make it more or less spicy,sweet and so on. The recipe can be doubled or tripled to feed more.
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1/8 cup hot sauce (vinegar based)
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered garlic
- 1/3 cup hulled hemp seeds
- black/red pepper to taste
- pinch of celery salt (can be left out if you do not like celery salt)
- 4 cups cooked rice (white or brown)
- 4 cups chopped stir fry veggies (frozen is fine but best results are with fresh veggies)Mix all sauce ingredients in blender and then heat them microwave or in a pot on the stove until just bubbling. Then saute veggies in a little peanut or sesame oil and serve over rice. Pour the sauce over the top.
We hope you enjoy it! Please let us know below and post any yummy variations to the recipe!